activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Init script improvements
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 18:28:28 GMT
The basic information is http://activemq.apache.org/contributing.html

essentially create a jira issue and attach a patch in diff format and
grant the ASF rights to use it (tick the check box on the file attach
page).
That is the protocol. The JIRA issue makes it easy for folks to find
the improvement and provides a place to discuss that change.
If the changes are radical, start a thread on the dev list with a
reference to the JIRA.

all contributions are most welcome.

--
http://blog.garytully.com