activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver <>
Subject Re: Init script improvements
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 18:39:40 GMT
Hi again,

In followup to my original email, I've been looking at the scripts we
have in-house for ActiveMQ and there are some things which probably
warrant further discussion. What kind of parameters do we want to
support for passing to the JVM? I notice there is some kind of support
in the /bin script for activating different brokers from the get-go -
should this be parametrised and passed from (for example)

I would just blindly submit patches but my gut feeling is that they
would be rejected without further discussion and consensus on the best
way of doing things.

View raw message