activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apollo 1.0 Beta 1 (2nd Attempt)
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 16:27:04 GMT
Hi Bruce that sounds good to me.  Apollo is storing it's documentation
along with the project under the apollo-website module so that we can
keep the documentation versioned in lock step with the project.  It
also makes it easier to include the same documentation in the binary
distribution.  Feel free to add more guides :)

Regards,
Hiram

FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com/