activemq-dev mailing list archives

From djabrahm <dabra...@bbh-design.com>
Subject Unresolved external symbols for CPP examples
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2011 04:12:48 GMT
I must be doing something wrong. I am trying to build the ActiveMQ-CPP
examples and I am getting 51 unresolved externals. I know that the libs are
specified, bacause I manually navigated and added the paths and libs. I
cannot figure out what else I need to do. I am obviously missing something
obvious here.

I am using VS2008 on W7. I have included the following libs and path to them
ws2_32.lib aprapp-1.lib aprutil-1.lib libactivemq-cppd.lib

Here are some samples of the messages..

Error	1	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _apr_strerror@12
referenced in function "public: static void __cdecl
decaf::lang::System::unsetenv(class std::basic_string&lt;char,struct
std::char_traits&lt;char&gt;,class std::allocator<char> > const &)"
(?unsetenv@System@lang@decaf@@SAXABV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)
libactivemq-cppd.lib	activemq-cpp-example

Error	2	error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _apr_strerror@12
libactivemq-cppd.lib	activemq-cpp-example

Error	51	error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _apr_os_uuid_get@4
referenced in function _apr_uuid_get@4	aprutil-1.lib	activemq-cpp-example