activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Interceptors
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 14:42:01 GMT
Hi,

you can get enqueue/dequeue count and some more info using JMX -
http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html

But I think you need to create an interceptor for the average message size
and hourly rates. You need to intercept messages coming and going from the
broker and store those info somewhere.
<http://activemq.apache.org/jmx.html>
Regards
--