activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Kaminiecki <ada...@dgt.com.pl>
Subject Re: advisorySupport="false"
Date Wed, 23 Mar 2011 12:58:18 GMT
or maybe from another way...
how large advisory.topic..queues etc can be?

because I have many consumers and producers on topic (200-300 m per
secon), few on queue.

for example how many message it can handle (ActiveMQ.Advisory.Expired)
?? how much memory it could take?
I'm worry about memory on server and I dont want crush server becasue
advisory store message....

Can annybody explain it to me please?

Regards,
Adam