activemq-dev mailing list archives

From schumi <>
Subject Interceptors
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 13:11:24 GMT

 I have started working on Activemq very recently and dont hv much idea
about it. I actually want to extract some information from Activemq broker
for analysis purpose.
 I needed to fetch details like producer name and consumer name for a
particular queue / topic, the number of messages enqueued and dequeued from
that particular queue / topic, the average size of the messages sent to that
queue / topic on an hourly basis.
I believe I will have to create a new plugin for this requirement.
Can you please suggest me some way as to how do i proceed to meet the above
mentioned requirement?
Thanking you in anticipation.