activemq-dev mailing list archives

From V Kale <>
Subject RE: Need to structure message groups across topics
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2011 00:02:11 GMT

Please add

Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 11:08:19 -0800
Subject: Need to structure message groups across topics

I have a need to structure message groups across topics.

As an example:

I have producer P1 that processes and publishes new messages
Then I have producer P2 that processes and publishes only modifications
I also have a producer P3 that processes and publishes cancels
There is a chance that the modification/cancel can get to broker/consumer
before the original new message in such a configuration

So I would want to serialize the message processing through broker such
that until a new message is received by consumer and acknowledged to broker,
this consumer can not pick up modifications or cancels for that new message

Could some one please suggest how to do that? Will appreciate much!

To start a new topic under ActiveMQ - Dev, email

To unsubscribe from ActiveMQ - Dev, click here.