activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: {VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.5.0
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 20:05:05 GMT
Sounds good.  The re-write can probably wait for 1.5.1 as long as you feel
that the area of code it is testing is solid.  It fails every time for me.
 I don't have the time right now to really dig into it to figure out the
timings.  Sorry.  Since this is a timeout test, crafting the timings is
important.