activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Gomes <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: {VOTE] Release Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ 1.5.0
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 18:45:15 GMT
The InactivityMonitorTest.TestWriteMessageFail() unit test in
Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ.Test.dll fails when I run the unit tests.  Can you
confirm that this fails for you as well?  I'm running on .NET 4.0, but don't
know yet if that makes any difference.  It would be a good idea to
investigate this unit test to see if it is a show stopper or not.  There is
another failing unit test, but I don't consider that one to be a show
stopper.