activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Writing complex filters
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 14:19:37 GMT
The selector parser is not plug-able, so this will require a bit of surgery.

Given your own parser/filter, for topics, you can plug in your own dispatch
policy.
eg: org.apache.activemq.broker.region.policy.RoundRobinDispatchPolicy

For queues there is org.apache.activemq.broker.region.QueueDispatchSelector
but that is not plug-able atm either.

Check out how both are used internally in Queue and Topic for some start
points.