activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Kaminiecki <ada...@dgt.com.pl>
Subject sending ObjectMessage between C# and Java
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 10:31:44 GMT
Hi,

Can anybody tell me how to get body form ObjectMessage in C#  or
properly send from Java??
Everything work ok for TextMessage but when I send  text message from
Java in ObectMessage in C# client occur an error

where IMessage m
((IObjectMessage) m).Body = '((IObjectMessage) m).Body' threw an
exception of type 'System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException'

System.SystemException {base} = {"input stream is not a valid binary
format. The content of the initial (in bytes):.......

But when I send From C# it is ok.

Any ideas how can I fix my problem??

Best regards,
Adam