activemq-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Dejan Bosanac (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (AMQ-2268) ActiveMQ fails to recover after deleting kr-store/state/index-store-state
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 12:43:29 GMT

    [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-2268?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12989618#comment-12989618
] 

Dejan Bosanac commented on AMQ-2268:
------------------------------------

Yes, fixed here https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ACTIVEMQ/AMQ+Message+Store

It'll be available on the site on the next sync. Thanks!

> ActiveMQ fails to recover after deleting kr-store/state/index-store-state
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: AMQ-2268
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-2268
>             Project: ActiveMQ
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 5.2.0
>         Environment: Ubuntu 8.10 Server 64 Bit, Java 6
>            Reporter: Jörn Kottmann
>            Assignee: Dejan Bosanac
>
> The documentation says:
> "... It is possbile to force automatic recovery if using the Kaha reference store (the
default) by deleting the kr-store/state/index-store-state file."
> (http://activemq.apache.org/amq-message-store.html).
> After deleting the index-store-state file ActiveMQ fails to start again with these errors:
> 2009-05-26 16:10:07,294 [main           ] INFO  DefaultCamelContext            - JMX
enabled. Using InstrumentationLifecycleStrategy.
> 2009-05-26 16:10:07,409 [main           ] INFO  BrokerService                  - Using
Persistence Adapter: AMQPersistenceAdapter(/usr/local/apache-activemq-5.2.0/data)
> 2009-05-26 16:10:07,415 [main           ] INFO  AMQPersistenceAdapter          - AMQStore
starting using directory: /usr/local/apache-activemq-5.2.0/data
> 2009-05-26 16:10:07,439 [main           ] INFO  KahaStore                      - Kaha
Store using data directory /usr/local/apache-activemq-5.2.0/data/kr-store/state
> 2009-05-26 16:10:07,453 [main           ] ERROR BrokerService                  - Failed
to start ActiveMQ JMS Message Broker. Reason: java.io.EOFException
> java.io.EOFException
> 	at java.io.RandomAccessFile.readFully(RandomAccessFile.java:383)
> 	at java.io.RandomAccessFile.readFully(RandomAccessFile.java:361)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.index.StoreIndexReader.readItem(StoreIndexReader.java:46)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.index.IndexManager.getIndex(IndexManager.java:70)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.IndexRootContainer.getRoot(IndexRootContainer.java:126)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.KahaStore.generateInterestInMapDataFiles(KahaStore.java:576)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.KahaStore.initialize(KahaStore.java:498)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.kaha.impl.KahaStore.getMapContainerIds(KahaStore.java:256)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.store.kahadaptor.KahaReferenceStoreAdapter.start(KahaReferenceStoreAdapter.java:94)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.store.amq.AMQPersistenceAdapter.start(AMQPersistenceAdapter.java:231)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:458)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService.afterPropertiesSet(XBeanBrokerService.java:52)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1368)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1334)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
> 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:221)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:429)
> 	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:729)
> 	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:381)
> 	at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:64)
> 	at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:52)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createApplicationContext(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:96)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:52)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:71)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:54)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCommand.java:115)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:74)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:129)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:79)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:225)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:106)
> 2009-05-26 16:10:07,455 [main           ] INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ
Message Broker (dkcphlinh1master, null) is shutting down
> 2009-05-26 16:10:07,455 [main           ] INFO  NetworkConnector               - Network
Connector default-nc Stopped
> 2009-05-26 16:10:07,456 [main           ] INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector
openwire Stopped
> 2009-05-26 16:10:07,456 [main           ] INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector
ssl Stopped
> 2009-05-26 16:10:07,456 [main           ] INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector
stomp Stopped
> 2009-05-26 16:10:07,456 [main           ] INFO  TransportConnector             - Connector
xmpp Stopped
> 2009-05-26 16:10:07,461 [main           ] ERROR AMQPersistenceAdapter          - Could
not stop service: AMQPersistenceAdapter(/usr/local/apache-activemq-5.2.0/data). Reason: java.lang.NullPointerException
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> 	at org.apache.activemq.store.amq.AMQPersistenceAdapter.checkpoint(AMQPersistenceAdapter.java:351)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.store.amq.AMQPersistenceAdapter.stop(AMQPersistenceAdapter.java:318)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.util.ServiceStopper.stop(ServiceStopper.java:41)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.stop(BrokerService.java:519)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:493)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService.afterPropertiesSet(XBeanBrokerService.java:52)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1368)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1334)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
> 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:221)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:429)
> 	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:729)
> 	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:381)
> 	at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:64)
> 	at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:52)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createApplicationContext(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:96)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:52)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:71)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:54)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCommand.java:115)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:74)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:129)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:79)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:225)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:106)
> 2009-05-26 16:10:07,462 [main           ] INFO  BrokerService                  - ActiveMQ
JMS Message Broker (dkcphlinh1master, null) stopped
> 2009-05-26 16:10:07,462 [main           ] WARN  BrokerService                  - Failed
to stop broker after failure in start 
> java.lang.NullPointerException
> 	at org.apache.activemq.store.amq.AMQPersistenceAdapter.checkpoint(AMQPersistenceAdapter.java:351)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.store.amq.AMQPersistenceAdapter.stop(AMQPersistenceAdapter.java:318)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.util.ServiceStopper.stop(ServiceStopper.java:41)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.stop(BrokerService.java:519)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerService.start(BrokerService.java:493)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerService.afterPropertiesSet(XBeanBrokerService.java:52)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1368)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1334)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
> 	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:221)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
> 	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:429)
> 	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:729)
> 	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:381)
> 	at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:64)
> 	at org.apache.xbean.spring.context.ResourceXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ResourceXmlApplicationContext.java:52)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createApplicationContext(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:96)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.xbean.XBeanBrokerFactory.createBroker(XBeanBrokerFactory.java:52)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:71)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFactory.createBroker(BrokerFactory.java:54)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.startBroker(StartCommand.java:115)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.command.StartCommand.runTask(StartCommand.java:74)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.runTask(ShellCommand.java:129)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.command.AbstractCommand.execute(AbstractCommand.java:57)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.command.ShellCommand.main(ShellCommand.java:79)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
> 	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
> 	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.runTaskClass(Main.java:225)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.console.Main.main(Main.java:106)

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

       

Mime
View raw message