activemq-dev mailing list archives

From adam <adam.suss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with activemq-cpp tags in subversion
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 20:35:48 GMT

The only usable test environment I can offer is 64bit linux.  However, my ops
people are giving me trouble over the automake/conf dependencies.

Anyway, the main thing I am after to backport is AMQCPP-351 and the
supporting changes it requires (which are much more extensive).  What I need
is the correct 'failover' behaviors for updating and maintaining peer lists
and backup connection lists.

So, the particular change to 351 is easily doable, but all it really does is
remove BrokerInfo as a source of peers.  The other half of that I need which
does not appear prior to 3.3.0 is the handling of the ConnectionControl
object and the rebalancing of peer URIs in FailoverTransport.

If I could get those into 3.2.5, I would be very happy.  I'm working on a
patch, but knowing there is clean unreleased code out there already is
maddening :)

-adam