activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tabish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with activemq-cpp tags in subversion
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 15:17:31 GMT
On Wed, 2011-02-16 at 17:41 -0800, adam wrote:
> I'll try to give 3.3.0 a whirl as the changes I need to backport aren't
> simple.
> But we are in QA already, so its a hard sell.  Also, I can't help you with
> Windows :(

What changes / fixes are you looking to backport?

> Is there any particular test process you go through to get to release point?
> I hate rolling custom builds to production.
>
> -adam

Release testing involves running the unit and integration tests on
several different platforms and architectures (32/64bit).  Generally I
try and hit a couple flavors of Linux that have different GCC versions,
as well as VS2008 and VS2010 for windows.  When possible I like to also
get the tests all passing on Mac.

Regards

--
Tim Bish