activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Timothy Bish <tab...@fusesource.com>
Subject Re: Problems with activemq-cpp tags in subversion
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 22:52:54 GMT
On Wed, 2011-02-16 at 14:32 -0800, adam wrote:
> I need to backport some changes from activemq-cpp 3.3.0 into a currently
> released version.  I was hoping to just do some svn diffs against release
> tags, however all of the 3.2.x tags in the repository actually appear to be
> copies of 3.3.0 and do not match AT ALL the downloadable source packages.
>
> I've been looking here:
>
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-cpp/tags
>
> None of the 3.2.x tags in here match the downloadable source.
>
> The current 3.2.x branch is the unreleased 3.2.5.
>
> I'm looking for any tag or revision that will give me the code that went
> into the source releases for 3.2.4 or 3.2.3 or 3.2.2.  Maybe I'm being blind
> and stupid, but I'm not seeing them in the repo.

looks like the pom.xml in the 3.2.x tag is wrong which is causing the
maven release plugin to bork the tags.

Will see if I can correct them when time permits.

> Any pointers (or a release of 3.3.0 :) appreciated.
>
> -adam

Can't release 3.3.0 until I'm sure its working well, if you want to do
some testing and report back any issues that would be helpful.  I think
there still might be some misbehavior on windows but haven't been able
to track it down.

Going to attempt to release v3.2.5 next week if no new issues are
reported.

Regards

--
Tim Bish