activemq-dev mailing list archives

From adam <adam.suss...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with activemq-cpp tags in subversion
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 22:32:24 GMT

I need to backport some changes from activemq-cpp 3.3.0 into a currently
released version.  I was hoping to just do some svn diffs against release
tags, however all of the 3.2.x tags in the repository actually appear to be
copies of 3.3.0 and do not match AT ALL the downloadable source packages.

I've been looking here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/activemq/activemq-cpp/tags

None of the 3.2.x tags in here match the downloadable source.

The current 3.2.x branch is the unreleased 3.2.5.

I'm looking for any tag or revision that will give me the code that went
into the source releases for 3.2.4 or 3.2.3 or 3.2.2.  Maybe I'm being blind
and stupid, but I'm not seeing them in the repo.

Any pointers (or a release of 3.3.0 :) appreciated.

-adam