activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Java client
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 15:13:02 GMT
Hi Adam,

ActiveMQ doesn't have separated client as the client can embed the
broker. What you need for starters is activemq-core module (and it's
dependencies). The easiest is to use maven and have it included in
your project like this:

    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.activemq</groupId>
      <artifactId>activemq-core</artifactId>