activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: Stomp Topic
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:17:15 GMT
Thanks for reporting this. Maybe a more general plugin that just converts
JMS like destination names (FOO.BAR) to more Stomp-like ones (FOO/BAR) is
the way to go. After that, the regular authorization plugin should work
fine. It's great that RadioVIS protocol is using Stomp BTW.

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac