activemq-dev mailing list archives

From barroco <barr...@ebu.ch>
Subject RE: Stomp Topic
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 09:26:41 GMT

Hi,

I see, but it's not compliant with the stomp protocol and the problem is that the topics /topic/subject/hello
is not considered as /topic/subject.hello .. So authorization doesn't work with subject with
several path depth because /topic/subject/hello/etc is single depth.

Best regards

Michael
From: Dejan Bosanac [via ActiveMQ] [ml-node+3235738-483644461-209399@n4.nabble.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 10:18 AM
To: Barroco, Michael
Subject: Re: Stomp Topic

Hi,

if you want to use topic://subject.hello in the broker, then your stomp
destination should be /topic/subject.hello

See
http://activemq.apache.org/stomp.html#Stomp-WorkingwithDestinationswithStomp
for
more details on the topic

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac
-----------------

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 8:13 AM, barroco <[hidden email]</user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=3235738&i=1>>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> From several days, I'm working on the authentication and authorization
> topics for a stomp process. I identified a strange behavior. The topics
> with
> sub destinations (ie: /topic/subject/hello ) didn't seemed to be handled by
> a virtual topic rule (ie: sub1.> ).
>
> It seems that the stomp topic is not properly converted by when it is
> handled by ActiveMQ and the topic ( /topic/subject/hello ) is considered as
> "topic://subject/hello" and not as "topic://subject.hello"
>
> So i implemented an authorization broker to correct it in some cases (maybe
> NOT ALL):
>
> public class MyAuthorizationBroker extends AuthorizationBroker {
>
>        public MyAuthorizationBroker(Broker next,
>                        AuthorizationMap authorizationMap) {
>                super(next, authorizationMap);
>        }
>

>    public void send(ProducerBrokerExchange producerExchange, Message
> messageSend) throws Exception {
>        ActiveMQDestination dest =
> correctStompTopic(messageSend.getDestination());
>        messageSend.setDestination(dest);
>        super.send(producerExchange, messageSend);
>    }
>    public Subscription addConsumer(ConnectionContext context, ConsumerInfo
> info) throws Exception{
>        ActiveMQDestination dest = correctStompTopic(info.getDestination());
>        info.setDestination(dest);
>        return super.addConsumer(context, info);
>    }
>    public ActiveMQDestination correctStompTopic(ActiveMQDestination
> destination){
>        String aqdest = destination.getPhysicalName().replace('/', '.');
>        destination.setPhysicalName(aqdest);
>        return destination;
>    }
> }
>

> For my project, it seems to work, I hope this could be helpfull and I'm
> very
> interested if somebody find a best way to do it.
>
> Best regards
>
> michael
>
> PS: I created a new issue
> --

This email and any files transmitted with it
are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they
are addressed.
If you have received this email in error,
please notify the system manager.
This footnote also confirms that this email
message has been swept by the mailgateway