activemq-dev mailing list archives

From barroco <barr...@ebu.ch>
Subject Stomp Topic
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 07:13:46 GMT

Hello,

>From several days, I'm working on the authentication and authorization
topics for a stomp process. I identified a strange behavior. The topics with
sub destinations (ie: /topic/subject/hello ) didn't seemed to be handled by
a virtual topic rule (ie: sub1.> ).

It seems that the stomp topic is not properly converted by when it is
handled by ActiveMQ and the topic ( /topic/subject/hello ) is considered as
"topic://subject/hello" and not as "topic://subject.hello"

So i implemented an authorization broker to correct it in some cases (maybe
NOT ALL):

public class MyAuthorizationBroker extends AuthorizationBroker {

	public MyAuthorizationBroker(Broker next,
			AuthorizationMap authorizationMap) {
		super(next, authorizationMap);
	}

    public void send(ProducerBrokerExchange producerExchange, Message
messageSend) throws Exception {
    	ActiveMQDestination dest =
correctStompTopic(messageSend.getDestination());
    	messageSend.setDestination(dest);
        super.send(producerExchange, messageSend);
    }
    public Subscription addConsumer(ConnectionContext context, ConsumerInfo
info) throws Exception{
    	ActiveMQDestination dest = correctStompTopic(info.getDestination());
    	info.setDestination(dest);
    	return super.addConsumer(context, info);
    }
    public ActiveMQDestination correctStompTopic(ActiveMQDestination
destination){
    	String aqdest = destination.getPhysicalName().replace('/', '.');
    	destination.setPhysicalName(aqdest);
    	return destination;
    }
}

For my project, it seems to work, I hope this could be helpfull and I'm very
interested if somebody find a best way to do it.

Best regards

michael

PS: I created a new issue