activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <>
Subject Re: BrokerFilter securing addBroker() via SSL certs?
Date Wed, 15 Dec 2010 11:07:01 GMT
Your case is supported. You need to authenticate both your brokers and
clients in the same way and then give them different privileges (using

See for more information.

In the example I sent you earlier, there are no usernames and
passwords as the brokers are authenticated using their certificates (I
thought that's what you're trying to do).

Dejan Bosanac
FuseSource - The experts in open source integration and messaging.
ActiveMQ in Action -
Blog -