activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: BrokerFilter securing addBroker() via SSL certs?
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 10:23:38 GMT
Hi,

broker to broker authentication using ssl is already implemented in
activemq. Take a look at the following test case

https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/security/JaasNetworkTest.java?r=HEAD

and especially the configuration files:

https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/test/resources/org/apache/activemq/security/broker1.xml?r=HEAD
https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/test/resources/org/apache/activemq/security/broker2.xml?r=HEAD