activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "gabriel.mancini" <gabriel.manc...@gmail.com>
Subject [NMS] Listing Queues mabe its time to NMX
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 15:33:17 GMT

 Hi Guys,

   I m new in this list, and before all i must explain something.
   I Living in Brazil and my english it s like speaking with the tarzan =D,
please be pacient with me.

   I Decide using ActiveMQ/NMS in a project and the i need to say that "COOL
IMPLEMENTATION CONGRATS TO ALL", but i missed some important thing, get the
list off active queues, because i created the lists dinamic.
   Any way, i search for this feature a lot and nothing. i find (i dont
remember where, some guy speak something about NMX), i think it is a kind a
part of lib to have admin features, pls correct me if i wrong.
   And I know the open source evolves with needs, and how i have this need i
think maybe i can implement this feature. but how this is my first time i
feel kind lost, how i start this.

any on can help me? or join me to try do this?

thanks a lot
best for all