activemq-dev mailing list archives

From riskrocks007 <rushikesh.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Get auto genrated Key by installing active MQ & DI
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 05:25:11 GMT

FTP Path for Sending Mirror For KEY...

http://www.apache.org/dist//activemq/apache-activemq/5.4.1/

This is MQ path were i have to download MQ

-----------
Active Directory Download Directory
http://www.eu.apache.org/dist//directory/

I have to download DI from here

-------- Steps provided to configure--------

Step 1 :After receiving D1 setup extract all file in a single folder MQ and
D1
Step 2 :When you extract all file you will find a file auto generated called
Key open the key file you will find 8 digit key and D1 Activation link.
Step 3 : Click the link or copy past that link to address bar on e-explore
Step 4 : That link will take to PHP D1 Activation page which will ask you
password which is that 8 digit code.
Step 5 : Now a page will open Click on Active License.
Step 6 : Submit the Form with 8 digit code Temp ID
Step 7 : Successful submission provide you 5 digit PHP Code that will be
your License No which is also your login and password for first login. In
the last Right Down you will found Station Link click their (This will be
your login page save to bookmark )
Note : When you will login the Network will ask you Security Pass make OK
Setting (It will change your Internet setting to Intranet )
Step 8 : Login Page ask your PHP Code 5 digit.
Step 9: Password same 5 digit code.

Now you will be on PHP Apache Server Account

Please Note Do not download if their is a command failure in any of the step
...The key file will not be generated or page will not appear