activemq-dev mailing list archives

From artnaseef <Arthur.Nas...@Ticketmaster.com>
Subject BrokerFilter using addDestinationInfo
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 00:49:37 GMT

I am currently working on a custom security solution based on the
BrokerFilter, which is working well so far, but I've run into this question.

What is the difference between addDestination and addDestinationInfo?
Should they be treated the same?

Looking through the core ActiveMQ sources, my impression is
addDestinationInfo() is used in internal broker operations, or
broker-to-broker interactions.

Any help would be appreciated.

On a more general note - there are more operations on the BrokerFilter for
which I'm unclear on their operation.  Is there good documentation somewhere
on how and when the operations are called?