activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>
Subject Re: What issues are left before 5.4.2
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:33:03 GMT
Hi,

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2980 is still being
worked on (priority messaging for JDBC) and it's the last issue that's
blocking the release. Hopefully it'll be settled really soon.

BTW. There's no separate branch as there's no any changes that goes to
5.5 and will not be included in 5.4.2 (like wireformat changes), so
there's no need for one. We'll release it from the current trunk. The
version numbers will be adjusted during the release process.

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac