activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What issues are left before 5.4.2
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 17:02:55 GMT
On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 8:20 AM, Jeremiah Jordan
<JEREMIAH.JORDAN@morningstar.com> wrote:
> What issues are being waited on to release 5.4.2?  AMQ-2736 and AMQ-2935
> being fixed are huge for us, we have been dealing with them since 5.4.0
> came out and we tried to use it.  Currently we are running a 5.5
> SNAPSHOT build on our test servers with those fixes in it and things
> seem much improved.  Any idea when 5.4.2 vote will come up so we can
> plan on testing/deploying it to our production environment?

As far as I know, the next planned release was going to be 5.5.0. But
I see no reason why we couldn't do a 5.4.2 release. Especially given
that those two issues were rather popular (see the number of watchers
and votes on each).

I'd say +1 to a 5.4.2 release. Any opinions from anyone one way or another?

Bruce
);'

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder