activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Allen Reese <are...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject RE: What issues are left before 5.4.2
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 16:55:31 GMT
+1.  ;)

I'm also waiting for a 5.4.2 release.
The issues that have come up on the mailing list have left me to believe that it's best we
stay with 5.3.2 until these are fixed.

--Allen

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremiah Jordan [mailto:JEREMIAH.JORDAN@morningstar.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 7:20 AM
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Subject: What issues are left before 5.4.2

What issues are being waited on to release 5.4.2?  AMQ-2736 and AMQ-2935 being fixed are huge
for us, we have been dealing with them since 5.4.0 came out and we tried to use it.  Currently
we are running a 5.5 SNAPSHOT build on our test servers with those fixes in it and things
seem much improved.  Any idea when 5.4.2 vote will come up so we can plan on testing/deploying
it to our production environment?

Thanks!
________________________________
Jeremiah Jordan
Application Developer
Morningstar, Inc.

Morningstar. Illuminating investing worldwide.

+1 312 696-6128 voice
jeremiah.jordan@morningstar.com

www.morningstar.com

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information and is intended only for the
use of the person(s) named above. Any dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this
communication without prior written consent from Morningstar is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete
the materials from any computer.