activemq-dev mailing list archives

From teseling <tesel...@olisa.eu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.4.2 RC1
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:34:31 GMT

Hello,

Thanks for the work on this new release. We are looking for a replacement
for the current version (5.4.1) which is using KahaDB and we cannot simply
use a new official release (5.4.2) instead of going to the snapshot of 5.5
in order to get the fix. Without trying to sound too eager, when do you
think the 5.4.2 release will be out? Again thanks a lot for the great work!

Regards,
Erwin