activemq-dev mailing list archives

From magellings <mark.gelli...@qg.com>
Subject Apache.NMS.ActiveMQ v1.4.1 and Durable Subscription message loss
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 22:44:38 GMT

I have an NUnit unit test which proves message loss with a durable subscriber
when using version 1.4.1 with ActiveMQ version 5.4.1.

The same unit tests passes when using NMS v1.1.0.

The message loss occurs when the master broker fails over to the slave
broker.

Like I said I have the unit test, but what else should I all include when I
create an issue for this?  ActiveMQ configuration?  Anything else that could
help with troubleshooting the issue?