activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremiah Jordan" <JEREMIAH.JOR...@morningstar.com>
Subject What issues are left before 5.4.2
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 15:20:11 GMT
What issues are being waited on to release 5.4.2?  AMQ-2736 and AMQ-2935
being fixed are huge for us, we have been dealing with them since 5.4.0
came out and we tried to use it.  Currently we are running a 5.5
SNAPSHOT build on our test servers with those fixes in it and things
seem much improved.  Any idea when 5.4.2 vote will come up so we can
plan on testing/deploying it to our production environment?

Thanks!
________________________________
Jeremiah Jordan
Application Developer
Morningstar, Inc.

Morningstar. Illuminating investing worldwide.

+1 312 696-6128 voice
jeremiah.jordan@morningstar.com

www.morningstar.com

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information and is
intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. Any
dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this communication
without prior written consent from Morningstar is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender
immediately and delete the materials from any computer.