activemq-dev mailing list archives

From kseelam <krishna_see...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Checkpoint on High performance journal
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 18:28:03 GMT

Thanks for your reply.

Seems it is not possible to override the checkpointInterval.   Can we
override/create my own JournalPersistenceAdapter and set it to
JournalPersistenceAdapterFactory? by creating the spring bean in the
activemq.xml ?

Also it looks like checkpoint cycle is more often than default
checkpointInterval (5min).  is my understanding correct?  Reading the code
seems difficult to understand the concept/overview.

Thanks you.