activemq-dev mailing list archives

From kseelam <krishna_see...@hotmail.com>
Subject Checkpoint on High performance journal
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 23:29:44 GMT

Hi,

We are looking at using High performance journal with JDBC as described  at
http://activemq.apache.org/persistence.html

It mentioned that only outstanding messages will be persisted in the DB (by
batch) when the checkpoint tot he DB happens.

Could anyone explain how exactly the 'checkpoint' works? I did not find any
checkpointInterval attribute.
Also how the journalLogFiles and journalLogFileSize work?

We are looking at some design/architectural point of view and any reference
to any of the document would be highly appreciated.

Thank you all.
Krishna