activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.4.1 release?
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2010 17:14:59 GMT
Bruce, now thanks for the help too!
Hadrian

On Sep 18, 2010, at 10:03 AM, Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:

> Hi Bruce,
>
> Thanks for the offer. The release guide [1] is accurate, and that's what I follow. The
release is ready, the vote email is out. What's left to do now is move the unresolved issues
for 5.4.1 to 5.5.0 in the jira and then publish the artifacts after the vote. There are only
49 issues resolved in 5.4.1. I'll be out for a couple of hours and will do it afterwards.
I didn't want to hold the vote thread for that, but if someone takes a peek now it will be
confusing.