activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.4.1
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2010 03:37:05 GMT
The vote passes with:

[7] +1 - binding votes (hadrian, bsnyder, tabish, rajdavies, gtully, chirino, jgomes)
[2] +1 - non-binding votes (dejanb, shawn)
[0] -1

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo in the morning.

Many thanks to all who took the time to test this release and vote. Personal thanks to Bruce
who helped out with the release. Special thanks to Shawn who took the time to run the TCK
in Geronimo and report a 100% success.

Hadrian