activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.4.1 release?
Date Sat, 18 Sep 2010 14:03:00 GMT
Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the offer. The release guide [1] is accurate, and that's what I follow. The release
is ready, the vote email is out. What's left to do now is move the unresolved issues for 5.4.1
to 5.5.0 in the jira and then publish the artifacts after the vote. There are only 49 issues
resolved in 5.4.1. I'll be out for a couple of hours and will do it afterwards. I didn't want
to hold the vote thread for that, but if someone takes a peek now it will be confusing.

I did look for you you on #activemq, but didn't see you.

Cheers,
Hadrian

[1] http://activemq.apache.org/release-guide.html