activemq-dev mailing list archives

From jamesmuso <ja...@muso.com>
Subject kahadb log files not deleted
Date Wed, 22 Sep 2010 17:12:50 GMT

Hi,

I'm relatively new to AMQ and would really appreciate some help on this one.

My kahadb log files are not being cleaned up, so are building up over a
number of days. I've created a simple test that can reproduce the problem,
and it only reproduces the problem if my message consumer throws errors (in
the test case they are thrown 1 in 100 times).

The messages are re-consumed, and none of them are added to a DLQ. I can
provide the test code if this helps. I'm using AMQ v5.4.0, persistent
queues, and using AMQ embedded with Spring.

Is this expected behavior or a bug?