activemq-dev mailing list archives

From vivekmshukla <vshu...@epicor.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ issue across multiple domains
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 18:35:44 GMT

I was able to figure out this issue. I just wanted to share my resolution in
case somebody faces similar situation in future.

The issue was not related to domain or machine plateform at all. The issue
was due to the time difference in the system clocks on the domains where I
had my publisher and broker. The clock on the broker machine was ahead of
the publisher machine clock. So by the time the topic message was reaching
on the broker, it was already expired and my subscriber never picked the
messages. It worked perfectly fine where clocks on the machines were in
sync. In order to fix the issue, I ensured that machine clocks were in sync.