activemq-dev mailing list archives

From p-fx <shmulik...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem on configuration ActiveMQ
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 16:39:05 GMT

Hello.
I am using ActiveMQ as server, and iphone as clients (STOMP Protocol).

I have configured the ActiveMQ as followed :
flowControl = false;
noPresistent;

now, i have a program (C++) that send as JSON on sockets data to the
ActiveMQ Broker, and it put it on a topic.
the program is sending quotes data, and each symbol is a diffrent topic.
The clients are subscribing to the topic to recieve quotes data.
i am using AsyncDispatch and AsyncSend (Also AsyncSession)

now, i have after a period of time the following problems :
1. it seems that there is some kind of a buffer the makes the connection
between client and server stuck
2. not all the clients gets the same data (in addition to part 1).
3. the server memory usage is large and it stuck (no connection can be made,
not even jConsole)

am I doing somthing wrong? how can i make sure that there will be no buffer
so if a client didnt consume message it will be erased by the new one and
the client will consume new message ?

Best Reagards