activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ 5.4.0
Date Tue, 17 Aug 2010 04:22:22 GMT
The vote passes with:

[8] +1 - binding votes (dejan, tim, hiram, rob, guillaume, gary, jim, hadrian)
[2] +1 - non-binding votes (jean-baptiste, kevan)
[0] -1

I will promote the artifacts to the central repo in the morning. I am over a slow connection
now and it's getting late.

Many thanks to all who took the time to test this release and vote.
Hadrian