activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Tully <gary.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5.4 Release
Date Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:36:19 GMT
There are a few open issues with patches and tests that I want to
include and there are some intermittent failures on hudson[1] that
need investigation. Pending those, I think we should be good to cut a
release by the weekend.

[1] http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/ActiveMQ/org.apache.activemq$activemq-core/lastCompletedBuild/testReport/

--
http://blog.garytully.com