activemq-dev mailing list archives

From JustinSands <justin_sands2...@yahoo.com>
Subject KahaDB PageFile binary page layout
Date Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:26:07 GMT

I am trying to use KahaDB to write a large binary file which will be read by
a C++ process.  I'm mainly using Kaha for the transaction support.
Everything looks really good so far!, however I have a few things I need to
make sure of:

1) Is the binary page file layout really just as simple as:
     Page: [ [ header (PAGE_HEADER_SIZE bytes) ]
                [ ... unstructured (getPageContentSize() bytes)) ]
              ]

2) Are pages always allocated consecutively in 'Page Space'?