activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Sandip Parikh <>
Subject Activemq +Stomp +CSRF Error
Date Tue, 20 Jul 2010 03:02:20 GMT

Hello All,

I am using Activemq with Stomp protocol. I have client written in PHP which
wants to call Flickr API. Its sending me one Application key with search

Based on that i have customized my Activemqtextmessage class which is
internailly calling Flicker API for searching photos.

But when PHP client is trying to access concurrent request it gives me below

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Possible CSRF attack

can any please guide how can i solve this issue.

Thanks & Regards
Sandip Parikh