activemq-dev mailing list archives

From lokem <fula...@yahoo.com>
Subject REST problem in AMQ 5.4 SNAPSHOT 1st July
Date Fri, 02 Jul 2010 09:50:04 GMT

Hi folks,

I'm having problems POST-ing and GET-ing messages via REST in the
aforementioned AMQ SNAPSHOT build.

Here's the POST I'm sending which worked till SNAPSHOT 28th June:

POST /demo/message/ HTTP/1.1
Host: 10.20.172.203:8161

destination=FOO_BAR&text=ABCDE&type=queue

The current 1st July SNAPSHOT gives the following error:

HTTP/1.1 500 Could not perform the JMS operation as no Destination was
supplied

Even if I change place the destination queue in the URI, it defaults to a
"topic".  It's as though the POST parameters aren't read.

The other thing is performing a GET.  If I want to consume a message from
FOO_BAR, I'll need to append 2 empty spaces (%20%20) in front like so:

GET /demo/message/%20%20FOO_BAR?type=queue&readTimeout=3000 HTTP/1.1
Host: 10.20.172.203:8161

In both cases, the front 2 characters are chopped.

Anyone knows what's wrong?

Thanks.