activemq-dev mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Caught unknown exception in activeMQConsumer.cpp
Date Thu, 01 Jul 2010 13:47:48 GMT

Hi All,

I am getting the following error, when processing the received message,

caught unknown exception
        FILE: activemq/core/ActiveMQConsumer.cpp, LINE: 987
        FILE: activemq/core/ActiveMQSessionExecutor.cpp, LINE: 133

My application is divided into three parts,

1. On receiving the message, its extracting the test message and passing
that to json_spirit function.
2. The json spirit function converts the text message to a json and extract
the various vector/map parameters. It then pass the extracted parameter to
the Db Function.
3. The Db function takes the string as a input and accordingly fetch the
data from the db.

Its working fine till Step 2. In step 3, Db connection is made but the
moment it hits the query part, I got the above error.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there a better way to do it.
Please let me know your inputs.

Thanks,
Manu