activemq-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <>
Subject Re: AMQP client library collaboration
Date Thu, 10 Jun 2010 17:09:16 GMT
My preference would be Github + Google Groups.  Since the point of
taking it outside of Apache is to encourage external folks to more
easily participate, using Git as the SCM is a no brainer since anyone
can fork and contribute at anytime without needing to 'earn commit
karma'.  And naturally, I'd expect all the work to be done under a
license like ASL 2.0.

Open Source SOA

View raw message