activemq-dev mailing list archives

From "Nathan Bryant" <nathan.bry...@linkshare.com>
Subject RE: test case for advisory messages
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 15:03:17 GMT

I wrote:

>Note it calls System.setOut & setErr in order to detect exceptions that
>occur on the daemon threads, so could interfere with other tests in a
>suite

Ok, this aspect is fixed and I've attached a new version to the JIRA.

More generally, however, there are remaining problems with this test
coexisting in a suite - it creates an embedded broker (with persistence
disabled), disables shutdown hook creation, and avoids calling stop()
because it seems like stop() can deadlock when the issue reproduces.

If you're using JUnit, it should be run with fork mode per test.