activemq-dev mailing list archives

From manua <>
Subject Receive map message as a string
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 22:19:41 GMT

Hi All,

I am writing a consumer, which can read nested map message. My consumer is
able to recieve the messages, but unable to parse. The message is of form
{a:{b{c,d,e},[1,2,3]}}. I want the consumer to either to parse it or else
give this full message as a string to me.

I am unable to get it.

Sample code,

void onTicks( void *msg ){
	cout << "Msg received" << endl;
        void *nmsg = clAMQ::cloneMessageProperties(msg);
        string s = clAMQ::getStringPropertyFromMessage(nmsg, "a");

I want my string s to contain the full message as string.

Please let me know your inputs, how can I achieve this.