activemq-dev mailing list archives

From manua <agarwal.m...@gmail.com>
Subject Temp Queu time outs
Date Mon, 21 Jun 2010 14:09:51 GMT

Hi All,

I am running a producer/consumer scenario, with both running continuously.
The producer sends request after a certain interval of time. If this system
is running continuously, there is no problem, but if there is a gap of
around 2 hrs, I am getting a Bad File descriptor error. Can it be that the
temp queue time outs if its idle for a long time. The consumer never
timeouts and it keeps on waiting at receive_frame.

Please let me know, if there is a setting that needs to be take care of or
is this the expected behavior.

Thanks,
Manu